Non-Artin Gluing in Recursion Theory
This is part of the core theory of Abstract Stone Duality for locally compact spaces.
Download the paper to print it
PDF, DVI, compressed PostScript or A5 booklet.
Table of contents
1. Gluing as a comma square
2. The partial map classifier
3. Modularity and distributivity
4. The failure of Artin gluing
5. The partial map classifier again
6. Comma squares of algebras in ASD
7. The modular law and lifting in ASD
8. General recursion
This document was translated from LATEX by HEVEA.